Nationwide Power continues to serve businesses across the United States with their critical power needs
Nationwide Power is an essential business, and as such, has continued to service customers across the United States during the COVID-19 pandemic with certain precautions in place.
As with many businesses, Nationwide Power saw a decline in demand during the early weeks of the pandemic. Rather than furloughing employees to cut overhead costs, Nationwide Power shifted its focus inward. Confident that when businesses reopened and began operating as normal, Nationwide Power has positioned themselves to be prepared for the increased demand.
“While we have seen many other service providers and OEM’s in the industry drastically limit their services, increase pricing, and furlough employees, we took the opportunity to use these slower weeks to refine our processes and focus on quality. We knew that when businesses started operating again, there would be a huge backlog of demand for both existing and new customers,” according to Jim Hallingstad, Vice President of Nationwide Power.
Since the onset of the pandemic, not only has Nationwide Power retained its full staff, they have also grown the team both at the corporate level and throughout the field.
The following safety measures have been put in place for the safety of both employees and team members:
- Regular temperature checks for team members in contact with either other team members or customers, and immediate reporting of any COVID-19-related symptoms.
- Remote work where available and appropriate.
- Increased cleaning and electrostatic sanitization schedule at the corporate office.
- Regularly washing hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Keeping a six-foot distance between self and others (social distancing).
- Avoiding gatherings of 10 or more people.
- Regularly disinfect workspace, tools, computers, and cell phones.
For any business requiring critical power service, contact Nationwide Power at 866-341-7547 or visit www.nationwidepower.com.
Nationwide Power services include:
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) equipment sales
- UPS equipment preventive maintenance and emergency service
- UPS battery maintenance, replacement, and recycling
- Critical power supporting components including emergency generators, switch gear, and HVAC
Nationwide Power published an initial statement regarding COVID-19 on March 20, 2020, which can be found here.
Case Study In this Nationwide Power™ case study, we hope to show our customers another example of how a full-service contract will save our customers time, money, and headaches in both the short term and in the long run. In this case study, we particularly focus in...
News Article As the year 2020 has come to a close, we’re all looking forward to a better and brighter year ahead in 2021. For a lot of companies throughout the country, business came to a pause in late March of last year. Nationwide Power™ was no exception. However,...
News Article We’re excited to share that our partners at Eaton have released the new Ferrups FX UPS! Below is an excerpt from Eaton. Click here to learn more. “Combining a reliable and customizable design with a remote-control display screen featuring a LED bar, the...