Nationwide Power Hosts Annual Power Summit, Power Summit 2020
Earlier this month, Nationwide Power hosted the 2020 Power Summit, flying in team members, vendors, OEM partners, and guest speakers from across the country to talk critical power and our quality culture. The week-long Power Summit included topics like 2019 performance, industry and economic trends, quality, innovation, and continuing education.
Here are just a few of the achievements in 2019 we’re excited to share:
- Nationwide Power received another year of Eaton’s highest designation of reseller, Certified Eaton Premium Power Partner.
- After several years of sales achievement awards from Hitachi-CSB batteries, the current fiscal year is on track to be a record breaking one for Nationwide Power.
- Sales Representatives, Dani Toothman and Lance Hurst took home the Sales Achievement Awards.
- For the sixth year running, our team exceeds an average 4.9 out of 5-star rating from customer reviews.
- The IT department unveiled a series of internal, proprietary software, designed to advance our commitment to cutting edge technology to support the highest levels of quality and service for our customers.
- In 2019, we celebrated the milestone of 1 million hours worked with zero safety incidents.
- We also completed the 4th straight year of zero lost-time work accidents.
- The team welcomed new Field Engineers throughout the country to keep up with the growing demand for high quality service.
- Nationwide Power unveiled the Philip Crosby plan to systematically improve and ensure quality throughout the company, which will exceed even the highest standards we set for ourselves today.
- CPP™, the Critical Power Professionals Certification and Credentialing Program was successfully launched in 2018. By the end of 2019, over half of all Field Engineers employed by Nationwide Power have successfully completed the CPP™ program.
- Guest speakers from Philip Crosby Associates conducted a 2-day workshop focused solely on raising the bar for quality.
- Mack Sundaram, CEO of RainmakerForce, provided invaluable insight into a quality-first sales culture.
In preparation for this year’s Power Summit, several Nationwide Power customers were interviewed in an effort to provide greater insight and feedback to the Sales Team. Customers consistently raved about the attention to detail, timeliness in replies, and quality of service provided by our National Sales Team. A common theme throughout the interviews was how much the team cares about the customer and are truly experts in the industry. But our favorite customer quote of all: “If Nationwide Power were a superhero, they would be Superman. They just seem to do the impossible.” Jake R., National Lab Testing Facility.
Nationwide Power’s core business is the sales and service of uninterruptible power supplies and UPS batteries, along with supporting other critical power system components such as emergency generators, switch gear, and HVAC. To learn more, visit www.NationwidePower.com
News Article We’re excited to share that our partners at Eaton have released the new Ferrups FX UPS! Below is an excerpt from Eaton. Click here to learn more. “Combining a reliable and customizable design with a remote-control display screen featuring a LED bar, the...
News Article Thank you, Stanley Bryan, Critical Power Professional™ at Nationwide Power™, for your daily commitment to quality and service! Each day, our Critical Power Professionals (CPP™) do their part in ensuring our customers receive the highest level of service...
News Article With excitement, we are proud to announce the recent promotion of Ryan Murphy to VP of Sales for Nationwide Power™. Ryan has a long-standing history with Nationwide Power, dating back to 2003, where he led growth efforts in the greater Chicago area....