NATIONWIDE POWER CELEBRATES 18th YEAR IN BUSINESS
It is with great pride to announce that our team at Nationwide Power celebrates our 18th year in business! Over the years, we have grown to have the largest national footprint among UPS service providers, and we have built our business on one key principle: quality.
Here is what our Vice President, Jim Hallingstad had to say: “Quality and service are at the core of everything we do, and it starts internally with hiring top talent, investing in training, and investing in our team members. Over the years, we have made a point not to bite off more than we can chew, and always make good on our word.”
Our customers receive at least one customer feedback survey each year. Year after year, with thousands of surveys received, our team earns a 5-Star Review over 98% of the time; an accomplishment that is celebrated often and throughout the company.
Opening for business in 2001 with just two employees, our original business model focused on one primary aspect: Equipment Sales for Eaton Powerware. As the critical power industry grew at an exponential rate, our team at Nationwide Power recognized a growing need among businesses throughout the country. With more customers seeking greater choices on maintenance and battery replacement service providers, our company’s path was clearly established.
Within the first six years of business, our team expanded and relocated three times. With each move, we secured greater warehouse space so we could react more quickly to the needs of our clients. By 2007, we grew from 1,000 square feet to over 21,000 square feet. Over the years, our company continued to receive growth and achievement awards throughout the community and from our various OEM partners.
In 2013, we made the latest move to our current location: 1060 Mary Crest Road, Henderson, NV 89074. With over 57,000 square feet of corporate office and warehouse space, a state-of-the art testing facility with 1MW of power, and a hands-on training center, Nationwide Power continues to lead the industry in innovation and quality.
Over the years, our size and scale may have grown tremendously, but our overarching goal has not changed: to deliver the industry’s best service. Today, our team continues to set the bar in the critical power industry in terms of quality, training, and service levels with its key differentiators:
- Highly experienced field engineer team averaging over 22 years of direct industry experience. This means each and every team member goes through the same rigorous training program and is held to the same level of accountability. When service providers out-source one of the most critical roles in the organization, they lose control of quality. That is not something we are willing to compromise.
- Our national footprint allows for same day response in most areas. When we say we do not bite off more than we can chew, we mean it. We have acquired many customers over the years from other companies that over-promise and under-deliver.
- Industry leading 57,000 square foot warehouse with over $10 million in UPS equipment and parts inventory. This allows us to service legacy equipment that oftentimes the OEM would deem obsolete.
- State-of-the art testing facility with 1MW of power and a repair lab that allows for board level testing.
- Corporate office and warehouse location in Henderson, NV – less than 10 minutes from the McCarran International Airport allows for expedited parts shipping.
- 24-7-365 live support for contracted customers.
- Safety-first workplace with nearly 1 million hours injury-free and incident-free.
According to Hallingstad, “We simply never would have achieved this kind of growth without the team we have in place. With roughly 100 team members, each and every one of us plays a significant role in the level of quality we deliver, to the success of our business, and ultimately, keeping our customers always on. We also can’t say enough about our great partners like Eaton and CSB. Without great partners we would not have been able to be this successful. People. Product. Process.”
Here’s to the next 18 successful years!
Experience our quality
News Article As we look back on 2019, we have much to celebrate. As our business continues to grow, our focus on quality has never been stronger. Here are a few of our favorite highlights:Celebrating our 18th year in business, in which time we have established...
News Article Last month, we brought our company leaders from across the country together to talk about one very important topic: quality. At Nationwide Power, we take the Phil Crosby approach to defining quality, whereas quality is simply conformance to...
Case Study At Nationwide Power, we talk about quality often. We define quality as conformance to requirements, and the result of a carefully constructed cultural environment. As a direct result of establishing processes and procedures, which are then closely...