HR stands for High Rate Discharge. This series is a high energy, high intensity, and high quality output electrical energy product series with 20% more energy density than same volume products at high rate discharge characteristics.
- When it is used in safe surroundings, the battery is maintenance free, adding water is unnecessary and it can be recharged repeatedly.
- With isolated seal, it can be put in horizontal way, vertical way and side way, its safety and functions totally will not be affected.
- With special formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy as well as automatic progresses, gassing will be less.
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability.
- It has safety, low resistance so recharge is easy and energy output is more remarkable.
- Container material could be frame retardant ABS or PP with ranking UL 94V-0 by model.
- Standby use.
- High rate discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- Batteries are strictly tested by our patented computer charge/discharge system.
- ISO9001, 14001, OHSMS 18001 certified.
- UL recognized components under UL 1989 (file number MH14533).
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non-hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as “Dry charge” 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport.
|Cells Per Unit||
|Voltage Per Unit||
120W @ 15 minute-rate to 1.67V per cell @ 25°C (77°F), 18W @ 15min-rate to 1.67V per cell @25 (77), 21W @ 15 minute-rate to 1.67V per cell @ 25°C (77°F), 24W @ 15 minute-rate to 1.67V per cell @ 25°C (77°F), 27 W @ 15 minute-rate to 1.67V per cell @ 25°C (77°F), 34W @ 15 minute-rate to 1.67V per cell @ 25°C (77°F), 51W @ 15 minute-rate to 1.67V per cell @ 25°C (77°F), 90 W @ 15 minute-rate to 1.67V per cell @ 25°C (77°F)
|Maximum Discharge Current||
100A/130A (sec..), 130A(F2)(5sec), 150A/180A (5sec.), 225A (5 Sec), 300A (5sec.), 60A/90A (5sec.)
|Internal Resistance Approx.||
Approx. 13 mΩ, Approx. 19.0 mΩ, Approx. 21 mΩ, Approx. 25mΩ, Approx. 27.8mΩ, Approx. 9 mΩ, Approx. 9.5 mΩ
|Operating Temperature Range||
Discharge：-15℃~50℃(5°F~122°F) Charge：-15℃~40℃(5°F~104°F) Storage：-15℃~40℃(5°F~104°F)
|Nominal Operating Temperature Range||
25°C ± 3°C (77°F ± 5°F)
|Float Charging Voltage||
13.5 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25°C (77°F)
|Recommended Maximum Charging Current Limit||
1.8A, 12 A, 2.1A, 2.4A, 2.7 A, 3.4A, 5.1A, 9A
|Equalization and Cycle Service||
14.4 to 15.0 VDC/unit Average at 25°C (77°F)
It should be more than 75% of the capacity that before storage after stocked for 6 months at ambient temp. 25℃
F1/F2-Faston Tab187/250, F2-Faston Tab250, I1-Thread lead alloy recessed terminal to accept M5 bolt
ABS(UL 94-HB) & Flammability resistance of (UL 94-V0) can be available upon request
14.99, 22.49, 3.37, 3.97, 4.34, 5.51, 8.49