- GP stands for General Purpose. The series is a modern hi-tech energy application product.
- GP series battery is the first generation delicate product in our company
- When it is used in safe surroundings, maintenance free, and add water is not needed; it can be recycled repeatedly.
- With isolated seal, it is not limited to direction, position in place. It can be put in horizontal way, vertical way and side way, its safely and functions totally will not be affected.
- With special formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy as well as automatic processes, dangerous gas will not be generated
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability.
- It has safety, low resistance so recharge is easy and energy output is more remarkable.
- Cycle or standby (or float) use.
- High rate discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- CSB batteries are strictly tested by patented CCDS system.
- ISO9001, 14001 certified.
- UL recognized components under UL 924 CSB file number MH14533.
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non-hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as “Dry charge” 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport.
GP stands for General Purpose. The series is a modern hi-tech energy application product, and the first generation delicate product in our company.
|Cells Per Unit||
|Voltage Per Unit||
100 Ah @ 20 Hr-Rate to 1.75V Per Cell @ 25℃(77℉), 12 Ah @ 20hr-rate to 1.75V per cell @ 25°C (77°F), 17 Ah @ 20hr-rate to 1.75V per cell @ 25°C (77°F), 20Ah @ 20hr-rate to 1.75V per cell @ 25°C (77°F), 26 Ah @ 20hr-rate to 1.75V per cell @ 25°C (77°F), 34 Ah @ 20hr-rate to 1.75V per cell @ 25°C (77°F), 40 Ah @ 20hr-rate to 1.75V per cell @ 25°C (77°F), 65 Ah @ 20hr-rate to 1.75V per cell @ 25°C (77°F)
|Maximum Discharge Current||
100A/130A (sec..), 150A/180A (5sec.), 230 A (5sec.), 350 A (5sec.), 380A (5sec.), 400 A (5sec.), 500A (5sec.), 60A/90A (5sec.), 800A (5 Sec)
|Internal Resistance Approx.||
Approx. 11 mΩ, Approx. 13 mΩ, Approx. 15.5 mΩ, Approx. 16 mΩ, Approx. 19.0 mΩ, Approx. 23mΩ, Approx. 4.5 mΩ, Approx. 40.5mΩ, Approx. 5.5 mΩ, Approx. 8.0 mΩ, Approx. 8.5mΩ
|Operating Temperature Range||
Discharge：-15℃~50℃(5°F~122°F) Charge：-15℃~40℃(5°F~104°F) Storage：-15℃~40℃(5°F~104°F)
|Nominal Operating Temperature Range||
25°C ± 3°C (77°F ± 5°F)
|Float Charging Voltage||
13.5 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25°C (77°F), 6.75 to 6.9 VDC/unit Average at 25℃ (77°F )
|Recommended Maximum Charging Current Limit||
1.35A, 10.2A, 12 A, 19.5A, 2.16A, 3.6A, 30A, 5.1A, 6.0A, 7.8 A
|Equalization and Cycle Service||
14.4 to 15.0 VDC/unit Average at 25°C (77°F), 7.2 to 7.5 VDC/unit Average at 25℃ (77°F )
It should be more than 75% of the capacity that before storage after stocked for 6 months at ambient temp. 25℃
B1/B3/B3B-L terminal or Recessed type to accept M5 bolt, B4-L terminal or Recessed Type to accept M6 nut & bolt, B5-L terminal to accept M5 nut & bolt, F1/F2-Faston Tab187/250, I1-Thread lead alloy recessed terminal to accept M5 bolt, I2-Thread lead alloy recessed terminal to accept M6/M8 bolt
ABS(UL 94-HB) & Flammability resistance of (UL 94-V0) can be available upon request, Polypropylene(UL 94-HB) & Flammability resistance of (UL 94-V0) can be available upon request.
1.85, 12.13, 14.1, 18.63, 2.69, 23.10, 27.84, 3.66, 4.08, 44.09, 5.29, 68.78, 8.09